Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I really enjoyed the trip it was a great experience seeing the different cultures. I had been looking forward to this trip for a long time. The people over in the Tiwi Islands are all very nice.

My favourite part of the trip was when we got to meet everyone and going around to lots of different places to have a look. I think it's very cool how everything is in reach and that the town is altogether.

Everyone was really nice. People would stop and say hello and have a good chat with you, which was nice. Yes, I made lots of new friends when I was over there mostly with the girls.

The culture was a lot different than I was thinking it was going to be, but in a good way. There wasn't a lot of people over there, but that was cool because they all knew we was coming over.

Also there were lots of horses and dogs running around, I never knew they would have that many dogs around. I also never knew that they would have wild horses, so that surprised me.

There was only one thing that gave me a culture shock that was all the animals around the town.

The biggest part of my trip was when we got to meet everyone and just going over to to see everything. I really would like to go back to the Tiwi Islands soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment