Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pularumpi trip

The trip was amazing I loved it . Their culture was a lot different to our culture. They eat some foods that we don't, when we were on our camp we went down to the beach and the kids always took the spears with them. Instead of bad dog they say cheeky dog and wild horses run around and your not allowed to tame them. The way they shop is they order their things online and then it comes on a big barge.

My favorite part was when we went camping because we got to see how they fish and how they find turtle eggs even though we didn't get to try any. We got to see some beaches that were nice then we got to go see the swimming hole, but didn't go swimming because there's a crocodile there.

I made some friends up there. The people are very nice up there as well so that's probably why I made some friends with the kids.

It wasn't what I thought it would be I thought it would be less populated than it was, and all the food shops over there close at 4:30 . There wasn't anything that gave me a culture shock.

The biggest part of my trip was getting there and meeting them and then getting used to how they live and then having to go home.

My trip was awesome and all the experiences were awesome. That I got a chance to go was even better. I really want to go up there again if I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment