Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Reflection :D

I really enjoyed the trip. I liked meeting new people, experiencing the Tiwi Islanders culture and finally seeing the people from the Pularumpi school because we have chatted to them on Skype since term 1.

My favourite part of the trip was spending time with the Pularumpi kids. We went camping with them and that is when we got to know them most. I liked going camping and going down to the "Love Shack".

All the people we met in the Tiwi Islands were really nice to us and seeing as there was a population of approximately 300/400 people everyone knew we were coming and called us 'The Tassie mob". I made lots of new friends. Especially the girls.

It was not exactly what I thought it would be. I imagined the town to be a lot smaller and the Islands to be smaller.

I really enjoyed the trip and am happy that I got the chance to go :) I definitely want to go back up to the Tiwi Islands one day -hopefully soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment